- $97,690.00 -156,260.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
330 Winter St
Manager, Trade Pricing and Analysis
* Support and develop trade analytics reporting for contracts with Specialty and Retail Pharmacies, Wholesalers and Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs)
* Develop and maintain account level scorecards to monitor, review and measure utilization and activity for effective management and transparency
* Complete evaluations within the trade channel which support established pricing guidelines for optimal effectiveness and financial sustainability while promoting best practices
* Produce periodic reports as needed to support Trade accounts quarterly business reviews
* Provide analysis on the impacts of certain market events, such as customer merges and migrations, and formulary contract wins
* Contribute input and data for conducting Fair Market Value analysis of the Trade Distribution channel as needed
* Conduct analysis of pharmacy data to identify issues that potentially impact TTF and FFL
* Monitor and enforce contract and inventory compliance, while understanding wholesale demand variability
* Work in partnership with the Alkermes forecasting team to provide insight for effective input on forecast planning, future product launches and the GTN impact of volume changes
* Partner with multiple functional areas including: Trade & Corporate Accounts, Finance, Government Pricing, Legal and Commercial Operations and Analytics
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree 4 years of experience in U.S. Pharma/biotech/healthcare industry
* General understanding of the trade distribution channel
* Familiarity working with multiple data sets inclusive of EDI 852/867, chargeback data etc.
* Demonstrates strong analytical and financial modeling skills
* Ability to anticipate customer needs and provide services that exceed expectations
* Self-directed with an ability to network
* Strong business acumen with the ability to understand current technology trends and their impact on business
* Experienced in developing presentations and comfortable presenting to Senior Management
* Promotes high visibility of shared contributions to goals
Alkermes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by state or federal law.
Associated topics: analyst, business intelligence, consult, financial analyst, financial analytic, government, investment fund, legal, refine, refinement
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...