- Armani Ristorante
- $28,740.00 -39,230.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
212 E 55th St
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under brand names: Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani and A|X Armani Exchange.
ARMANI/RISTORANTE Fifth Ave:
Immersed in the heart of Manhattan, overlooking Fifth Avenue; Armani Ristorante lends itself to forge a new form of dining experience. Vanguard cuisine marries Italian tradition to create a variety of exclusive and innovative dishes served in a unique atmosphere.
Armani Ristorante Fifth Avenue is currently seeking qualified candidates for Line Cook position to join the team. We are searching for individuals with fine dining experience who are highly motivated, reliable and will thrive in a team-oriented environment.
******We offer competitive starting pay and full benefit package after 90 days of employment. ******
Job Summary: The Line Cook will be responsible for preparing, cooking and garnishing various foods efficiently within the established Armani standards in every aspect
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain food storage and handling procedures
- Maintain food quality and nutritional standards
- Perform technical culinary food production, portion control, and service standards
- Follow production schedule
- Food preparation of meats/poultry/game/fish, vegetables, and fruits, to include: washing, peeling, cutting and seeding vegetables and fruits
- Weighing and measuring ingredients
- Lifting and moving equipment to and from work stations, stove, and refrigerator
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station & equipment
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at work station to ensure a smooth service period
- Follows proper plate presentation and garnish setup for all dishes
- Properly store, rotate, and manage all food products following local, state, federal, and company guidelines and procedures
- Minimum 2 years culinary training and experience; (or) equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of food preparation and fine dining cooking
- Previous Line Cook experience in a fine dining restaurant
- Knowledge of Italian cuisine
More detail about Armani Ristorante, please visit
Associated topics: appetizer, cocinero, commercial, complimentary, cutter, diner, dinner, line cook, prep, station
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...