Early Childhood Social Work Supervisor - Bond Health Staffing (Schenectady)
Compensation: $55,905.00 - $83,990.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Social Services/Counseling
Early Childhood Social Work Supervisor-OVERVIEW:The Social Work Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the provision of services, oversight of administrative processes, and supervision of staff in the Early Childhood Treatment Center programs, including clinicians.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Provide individual and group supervision to clinical staff in their treatment of young children (ages 0-5) and their families.
- Provide and supervise crisis intervention and clinical risk management.
- Provide clinical and administrative coverage.
- Ensure compliance with client, contract (DOHMH) and regulator (OMH) standards, policies and procedures.
- Provide direct services to limited caseload of young children (ages 0-8) and their families, including individual, dyadic/family and group therapy.
- Participate in meetings and trainings.
- Develop and maintain relationships with community service providers.
- Other duties, as assigned.
For more information and to apply, please contact:Howard NewmanAccount Manager, Bond Health Staffing
- LCSW/PhD in Psychology in NYS required.
- Clinical experience in an evidence-based practice model or program for young children.
- Two + years of supervisory experience required.
- Fluency in Spanish required.
- Individual, group, and family intervention skills required.
- Team-building, communication, organizational and computer skills required.
5824 12th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY, 11219
Office: 1-718-###-#### ext. 204
Associated topics: behavioral, casework, clinical, disabilities, hcpc, insights, mental, sickle, social, violence
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...