Sous Chef ? Hallendale Beach, FloridaWhy YOU could be the Key Ingredient?
Are you a passionate Sous Chef who loves to nurture people through a great meal? If so, your talent will contribute to the success of your restaurant! Guided by the Executive Chef, you are in charge of sparking that enthusiasm within your Team! By listening, problem-solving on the fly and providing a smile, your direction will guide FoodFirst Global Restaurants to the end goal - a great meal for EACH and EVERY Guest.You will succeed with FoodFirst Global Restaurants if You:
Our Commitment to You:
- Have a passion for cooking;
- Focus on creating a Guest-first culture each and every day;
- Have energy! Ideally two years of high-volume Sous Chef experience is preferred;
- Are a dynamic Sous Chef who enjoys coaching, mentoring and developing talent;
- Have a background using inventory management, recipes, and labor control systems;
- Consider food handling and sanitation practices a top priority (ServSafe certification is recommended);
- Value a strong partnership with the front-of-house Management Team;
- Love crunching numbers and controlling costs associated with running a profitable restaurant;
- Appreciate being a company ambassador by promoting community involvement;
If you are dedicated to flawless execution daily and driving your Team towards excellence, you'll find that we can offer career paths that are among the best in our industry. Join the FoodFirst Global Restaurants Family today and become our next Key Ingredient!
\"At FoodFirst Global Restaurants, our Mission is to provide Good Food for the Planet.
Food that is...
? Exceptionally GOOD
? Remarkably GOOD
? You feel GOOD
? A GOOD
for the environment
FoodFirst Global Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: cafe, corporate, executive, grill chef, head chef, pizza chef, restaurant assistant chef, service manager, tavern, team lead