Substance Abuse Counselors (LCSW)
Compensation: $59,400.00 - $82,930.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Social Services/Counseling
Civilian, contracted opportunities for Substance Abuse Counselors to provide full-time, substance abuse services to the adolescent population of the U.S. military families stationed overseas at RAF Alconbury, United Kingdom. Relocation and start date is pending the DoD overseas travel ban and active clearance.
Qualification requirements are:
Must possess a Masters degree in Social Work.
Must possess a state license to practice Social Work independently within any U.S, state/territory (LICSW/LISW/LCSW).
Must possess an Active Drug or Alcohol Certification- we can assist with this certification.
Must have a minimum of 2 full years of supervised post graduate counseling experience working with an adolescent population .
Please submit your resume to Rochelle Hicks to ...@sterlingmedcorp.com for further consideration. Job Requirements:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Identify substance abuse community resources
- Provide individual and group substance abuse treatment programming
- Provide substance abuse training for staff
- Participating in substance abuse related crisis intervention
- Implementing substance abuse policies and procedures
- Facilitating substance abuse education groups and programs
- Provide clinical substance abuse recovery expertise in the direct rehabilitation of persons with substance abuse or substance dependence diagnoses
- Preparing the substance abuse counseling portion of the treatment plan
- Funding the delivery of substance abuse services
- Provide substance abuse treatment programming in group and individual formats
- Participate in related training for substance abuse
- Maintaining records for each inmate in substance abuse treatment program
- Maintain a collegian relationship with other substance abuse professionals, programs, and associations
- Educate staff regarding substance abuse issues and inventories
- Exhibit the knowledge and delivery of effective substance abuse treatment
- Provide individual counseling to clients and families regarding substance abuse within scope
- Complete substance abuse screenings and assessments as indicated by treatment need
- Develop, implement and evaluate effective substance abuse treatment models
- Teach class in substance abuse issues following establishing curriculum
- Maintain a specific substance abuse treatment case file for every program participant
Loading some great jobs for you...