Meet our professionals
CGI: A company committed to clients
CGI is looking for a Senior/Lead Business Analyst to support a client's Momentum O&M support work in Rockville, MD. This resource will likely split time between working in Fairfax 2-3 days/week and Rockville the other days.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the Momentum Functional O&M Team members (on-site and remote) and support the client's day-to-day operations and maintenance tasks, while other major initiatives are occurring in parallel (i.e. upgrade and other major projects)
- Analyze and support issue tickets and help O&M team members resolve issues, providing status updates to the customer as needed
- Conduct/Lead weekly status meetings with the NRC customers to effectively communicate status updates on high priority issues, and focus on upcoming software builds, hot fixes, and/or system configuration changes
- Mentor and provide guidance and support to the Functional O&M team
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 4 years of Momentum Core Financials experience.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills are required and must be able to interface well with the end-users and client up to senior management levels.
- Ability to multi-task, manage team member and client expectations appropriately
- Experience working across different CGI teams (Functional, Technical, MCR, MTS, PSG, etc.) and organizations (ex. ETP or other BUs) within CGI is a definite plus.
- Hands-on O&M or product support experience with Momentum Core Financials, particularly in areas of Budget, GL, Credit Card, Travel Accounting, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable highly desired.
- Strong SQL querying and scripting skills/experience
- Due to the nature of the contract, US citizenship is required. Must be able to obtain an agency specific clearance
- Previous leadership role or task management/leadership experience
- Momentum Financials
What you can expect from us:Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this changesupporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at ...@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
Associated topics: analysis, analyst, bi, business analytic, business systems analyst, government, guidance, monitor, regulation, valuation analyst