Kitchen Crew Member
Compensation: $28,740.00 - $39,230.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
Are you looking for work that positively influences those around you? Do you want to work for a company that is a part of customers lives and the communities it serves? Do you love working in a fast-paced team environment? Come and join our Chick-fil-A team!
Join Our Family and Receive:
- Flexible schedule
- Sundays off
- $2500 college scholarships (must apply and be approved annually)
- Paid training
- Discounted meals during shifts
- Fun team environment
- Opportunity to advance into leadership
- Ability to build your career and resume
Your Role on Our Family:
- Work as a cook, in food prep, or in other kitchen staff roles
- Work in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Produce high quality food with precision and accuracy
- Implementing proper quality-assurance and food-safety procedures
The Ideal Crew Member:
- No kitchen or restaurant-specific experience necessary
- Excels in a fast-paced environment and handles stressful situations well
- Positive attitude
- Loves serving and helping others and values teamwork
- Demonstrates our Core 4 Values
- Excitement to learn and take initiative
- Enjoys the same daily routine tasks
- Willing and able to work in a physically demanding role (including able to lift up to 50 lbs, work on feet for several hours, able to work outdoors in drive-thru)
This job is not for everyone. During peak hours, Chick-fil-A kitchens serve over 400 guests in an hour (that s full meal produced every 10 seconds). While serving our guests with cravable hot food, we must keep our kitchen spotless and well stocked. Your job will be to perform repeated tasks with excellence in a fast paced environment. Are you up for the challenge? If so, apply today!
Application Process: After you apply, you will receive an email and text from us. Please complete our follow-up questions ASAP. You ll be invited to schedule a phone interview with our team. Spots fill up quickly on a first-come-first-serve basis. We re looking forward to talking to you soon!
Associated topics: appetizer, banquet, cocinera, complimentary, dinner, maker, persona de parilla, prep cook, sandwich, station
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...