DISHWASHER (FULL & PART TIME) - SIGN ON BONUS
Compensation: $24,500.00 - $30,370.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
*Posted Date:* Nov 5, 2019
* We have openings for several full-time & part-time *DISHWASHER* positions.
* *Location*: 68 Hauppauge Rd Commack, NY 11725. /Note: online applications accepted _only_./
* *Schedule*: F/T & P/T Schedules 8:00am- 4:00pm or 12:00pm- 8:00pm. Rotating weekends required. More details upon interview.
* *Requirement*: Previous dishwashing or food service experience preferred. Willing to train!
* *$500 SIGN-ON BONUS! $250 paid after 30 days and 90 days!* /More details upon interview./
/*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available/
*WE MAKE IT EASY!*
* You can now *chat or text-to-apply*, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text *JOB* to *75000* & search for the requisition ID number 331273 . Click here to view more.
* You can now *prerecord video introductions.* Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Working for Morrison Community Living is more than a job its a calling. We are the leading provider of dining, nutrition, wellness and community services to Americas senior living communities. From our sustainable food practices and innovative culinary programs to housekeeping, plant operations and landscaping, we enrich the lives of seniors every day. To do that, we need the best and brightest to work with us. Were seeking talented people who have a passion for seniors. Were making a difference every day. Are you ready to join us?
*Full time associates at Morrison Community Living are offered many fantastic benefits such as:*
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Commuter Benefits
* Wellness Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
* Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
* Discount Marketplace
* And other voluntary benefits
*Summary:* Maintains dishes, pots, pans, trays, kitchen, work areas, equipment and utensils in orderly and sanitary condition.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
* Scrapes and rinses food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine depending on assigned equipment. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
* Washes pots, pans and trays based on assigned procedures. Ensure complete cleanliness and sanitation.
* Polishes silver using burnishing machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel and hand cloth depending on assigned equipment and procedures. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
* Ensures compliance with outlined safety procedures.
* Maintains temperatures and chemical levels as outlined by provided standards.
* Keeps dish area orderly and in compliance with safety standards.
* Sweeps and mops kitchen floors to ensure compliance with safety and sanitation standards.
* Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other food prep surfaces.
* Removes trash and places it in designated containers. Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
* Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
* Helps load and unload supplies and product.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Associated topics: clean, cleaner, cleaning, housekeeping, kitchen utility, limpieza de cocina, plates, steward, stewarding, utensils
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...