*Posted Date:* Jan 31, 2019
* We have an opening for several full and part-time *FOOD SERVICE UTILITY* positions.
* *Location*: West Chester Hospital, 7700 University Blvd, West Chester, OH 45069. /Note: online applications accepted _only_./
* *Schedule*: F/T and P/T schedule; schedule may vary, includes some weekends.
* *Requirement*: Prior experience in high volume kitchen preferred.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants and caf?s feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine's \"Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013\" and one of Training Magazine's top 125 for 2014.
*Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:*
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Commuter Benefits
* Wellness Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
* Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
* Discount Marketplace
* And other voluntary benefits
*Summary:* Maintains kitchen work areas, and keeps equipment and utensils clean and orderly.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
* Sweeps and mops floors to comply with safety and sanitation standards.
* Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other food prep surfaces.
* Removes trash and places it into designated containers. Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
* Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
* Assists with banquet table and front of the house set up.
* Assist with loading or unloading and delivering supplies and product.
* Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment as needed.
* Complies with outlined sanitation and safety requirements.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
*About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Req ID: 246930
Associated topics: clean, cleaner, cleaning, dish, dishwasher, housekeeping, lavaplatos, plates, wash, washer