Human Services Program Specialist
Compensation: $51,830.00 - $72,270.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Social Services/Counseling
Loading some great jobs for you...
Job Profile Summary
CAI is hiring!....CAI has a long-term project opportunity for a Human Resources Program Specialist in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing State Opioid Response projects and ensuring compliance with federal guidelines. These projects will be implemented at the county level for the provision of service navigation, case management and housing services for individuals with Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) in order to prevent overdose-related deaths. This position is responsible for overseeing multiple programs, trending federal fund usages, and validating that the programs are in compliance with the grant requirements. Additionally, you will coordinate with multiple program offices inside of the Pennsylvania Client, as well as the Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs. The Program Specialist will be working with the County awardees to set deadlines, monitor progress, prepare reports for executive staff, and coordinate technical assistance for grantees, as necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures in outcome management.
- Must be self-driven and have experience leading and directing the work of others.
- Knowledge and familiarity with policy and program development at the provider and state level in Pennsylvania is preferred.
- Experience in grant compliance and federal reporting
- Experience in social services, and mental health, and/or substance abuse a plus.
- Ability to manage federal funds and understand policy and regulations
- Proven work experience in program management, including the fiscal and evaluation aspects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational skills including attention to detail, progress tracking and overseeing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with outcomes baselining and measurement and analyzing large project data sets.
- Ability to track progress on spend-usage and outcomes to produce recommendations for grant usage.
- Ability to track changes to the scope, schedule and costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Experience Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Bachelor Degree and 2-4 years of experience in business or public administration or related work.
- Grant management skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Strong excel skills are a plus
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the "Apply " option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and note the job identification number in the subject line.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Loading some great jobs for you...