Our Exciting Work Environment
The TD Garden is home of the Boston Bruins (hockey) and Boston Celtics (basketball). The state-of-the-art TD Garden is a year-round, 19,600-seat arena, fully equipped with three private restaurants, 104 executive suites, 2,400 club seats, a multi-million dollar video scoreboard and our newest addition, complete 360 LED technology. Sportservice currently operates all retail stores, food & beverage and culinary positions at this location. Please visit www.tdgarden.com
for more information.
The TD Garden is looking for passionate, friendly, experienced and customer service driven food and beverage associates to join the team and be a part of all of the excitement!
This role is a rotational role working as busser, runner, server, bartender in our Premium Club lounges, restaurants and bars. It is part time and during events at the TD Garden (Bruins games, Celtics games, Concerts and other events)
Must be at least 18 years of age or older for alcohol service related positions.
Prior Fine dining experience required.
- Sets up assigned area including stocking supplies, rolling silverware, etc.
- Accepts and delivers orders and answers guests' questions in an accurate, polite, and timely manner.
- Facilitates closing inventory and cleaning duties.
- Responsible for keeping accurate bank.
- Wine knowledge and ability to open wine and Champagne bottles preferred.
- All other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate the following qualifications and skills:
- Excellent customer service and service recovery skills
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including all Bruins and Celtics home games
- Excellent food and beverage knowledge as well as proper steps of service
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure as well as in a fast paced environment
- Candidates must be 18 years or older at time of interview.
- Hours vary by event schedule, flexible schedules including nights, weekends and holidays required.
- Usual start times vary between 4pm-5pm for an evening game.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants and airports. With approximately $3 billion in annual revenue, the company s 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality and food service, at www.DelawareNorth.com.