- $110,070.00 -166,700.00/year*
330 Winter St
Company delivers world-class technology and revolutionary products to defense, security and commercial markets worldwide. ?Our offerings range from survivability and unmanned systems to power, controls, sensors and transportation solutions. Customers rely on our products to increase readiness, improve mission effectiveness, streamline operations, increase situational awareness and enhance security.
At Company, you?ll find a dedicated and talented team of people who enjoy their work and take pride in their accomplishments. As a member of our team,
you?ll work with cutting-edge technology and some of the industry?s most brilliant minds. ?We offer a comprehensive, flexible benefit package including tuition assistance and? career development opportunities. If you?re interested in working for a technology-driven company that is the leader in its industry...but one that maintains the fast-paced, creative environment of a start-up...Company is the right place for you?
The individual must be a leader who is comfortable being accountable for achieving program and financial performance. The position requires a strong knowledge of the proposal development processes and deliverables, experience with dealing with the complexities of new development programs and strategies, as well as with the start-up and execution of new programs. The selected individual must be able to work in a highly dynamic, fast paced environment and will be counted on to provide proactive, strategic input to program managers, as well as functional and executive leadership. This position will be routinely engaged in discussions with senior leaders across the business unit.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Fiduciary Responsibility: Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of all financial records and financial statements People Development: Ability to manage, motivate and develop employees.
- Robust Matrix: Integral link between the Program Management, Engineering, Supply Chain & Ops to help capture new business, drive revenue growth and operating profit.
- Leadership and support of significant proposal activities
- Develop strategies and support the organization?s goal to work within approved budgets and achieve financial goals; develop and implement cost saving measures, and innovatively align work with strategic goals
- Develop strategies to leverage functional synergies and oversee the management and coordination of multiple business functions to drive financial performance
- Performance/process re-engineering to meet short & long term business unit objectives.
- Develops, implements and administers financial programs, procedures and systems in multiple financial/accounting disciplines designed to ensure proactive financial analyses, accurate reporting and internal control.
- Earned Value: Provide proactive analysis to support/identify opportunities for increased operational efficiencies through strong earned value management. Advocate for earned management processes across the business.
- Interfaces and assists with outside and internal auditors as required
- Willing to travel in support of proposal development / capture, employee development processes and program reviews
- Develops annual budgets and longer term forecasts
- Minimum of 15 years of prior relevant experience
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- Financial Planning & Analysis experience in a Defense or Aerospace industry preferred
- 10 years of Financial leadership experience
- Experience in financial management of defense programs ?
- Earned Value experience
- Knowledge of DoD and International Contracting, including FAR and CAS
- Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and Direct Commercial Sales (DCS) Programs experience
- Active Secret Security clearance (DoD), or ability to obtain within a year of service
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- MBA or CPA preferred.
- Ability to present complex financial data to senior leadership in a clear, concise manner
- Experience in financial systems ?such as SAPor Costpoint
- Ideal candidate will be a seasoned finance professions with experience creating strategic financial projections and high level actionable analysis.
- Experience with budget management (capital, overhead, NBI)
- Ability to lead and influence complex teams
- Ability to influence cross-functionally to achieve results
- Strategic thinker who has ability to create and execute
- Experience interfacing and conducting business with a various functional disciplines (Business Development, Contracts, Operations, Engineering, Quality, Supply Chain Management, Program Management, etc.)
- Knowledge of business and program execution tenants (e.g. EAC, EVMS, IPDS, etc.)
- Ability to drive financial metrics (bookings, sales, op profit, net cash, working capital, ROIC, sales forecasting) and execute multiple programs
- Experience in competitive capture, including Price to Win, Color Team reviews, Cost Reasonableness section development, and writing BOEs
Loading some great jobs for you...