Case Manager - HUB (Saint Johnsbury)
Compensation: $52,060.00 - $83,330.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Case Manager - HUB
Work with clients and community partners as part of a Howard Center team serving individuals receiving medication assisted treatment through the Chittenden Clinic/HUB. Carry a small case load and deliver comprehensive case management and health home services based on individual client needs. Services provided by the Case Manager - HUB facilitate Chittenden Clinic's delivery of enhanced, coordinated services serving medical and psychosocial client needs.
- Provide case management services to patients as defined by the State Plan Amendment and in accordance with the Affordable Care Act.
- Work with treatment providers and community support groups with the goal of coordinating care and referrals
- Customize frequency and nature of services based on client needs
- Partner with treatment providers and community groups to coordinate client care and referrals
- Facilitate educational groups
- Bachelor's degree
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Demonstrated clear professional boundaries
- Discretion in assessing and delivering services; and in assessing need for triage
- License/License eligible in VT
Licensing Requirement Notice
Vermont regulation mandates that if you do not hold a valid license required for this position then you must be on the Roster of Nonlicensed & Noncertified Psychotherapists before you can be hired for work in this position. If you are not yet on the Roster, please begin the process immediately to avoid delay in hiring. Note this process may take 3-5 days for in-state applications and up to several weeks for out-of-state applications. Instructions can be found on the website for the Vermont Office of Professional Regulation
- Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
- This is a union position
- This is an exempt position
Perks & Benefits:
Perks & Benefits:
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families.
- Delta Dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more.
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit \"About Us\" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.
Associated topics: case manager, case management, development, development manager, liaison, manage, plan, project, program management, resource development
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...