Compensation: $39,570.00 - $62,650.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
JEJU Noodle Bar is a Michelin Starred restaurant at the heart of West Village. Our restaurant serves our unique take on Korean cuisine.
We are looking for a passionate, knowledgeable, and driven individual to contribute and grow with a small team (currently) with big dreams.
The candidate must have the following:
- possess superior leadership, hospitality and service skills
- have a passion for the hospitality industry and its clientele
- be a team player and proactive problem solver
- have a flexible schedule and be able to work nights, weekends, and long hours if needed
- demonstrate strong financial, managerial, organizational and leadership skills
- Sommelier Certified
- Knowledge in wine
- Passion in wine
- 3+ years of experience
To be considered, please send your resume/cv, cover letter with references and salary preferences in Word or PDF format to ...@jejunoodlebar.com.
More detail about JeJu Noodle Bar, please visit
Associated topics: bakery manager, day manager, director food and beverage, front end, gerente de cocina, night shift manager, operations, restaurant general manager, shift manager, store manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...