Case Manager - Rochester
Compensation: $55,905.00 - $83,990.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Loading some great jobs for you...
Our employee-owned insurance brokerage agency is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Case Manager. We need a self-motivated, forward-looking individual who can evaluate a process and offer creative solutions, work well on a team and take pride and ownership of their role.
What You ll Do:
Our case managers take case management to the next level. You ll be part underwriter, part teammate for the financial professionals we serve, helping get their pending cases through underwriting in a seamless and efficient way. As a liaison between our clients and insurance carriers, you ll do everything you can to make everyone s experience as easy as possible. To be successful, you will have to:
- Monitor case progress, track down requirements and provide ongoing status updates
- Document thorough case notes in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Review application information, including medical history, to identify any issues that could present a problem if necessary, you ll research and present alternative solutions
- Continuously look for ways to expedite and improve our processes and services
- Maintain positive relationships with your agents and underwriters because good rapport creates a better experience for them and you
- Use superior negotiation skills to influence successful outcomes
What we offer:
- A position at an established national brokerage agency
- A motivated and passionate team of employee owners
- An open mind for new ideas
- A people-centric culture of transparency and value-driven leadership
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth
- An exceptional work environment with a lounge, full kitchen and workout room
- A benefits package that includes: employee ownership, 401k, medical, HSA, Vison, Dental, LTD, wellness and education reimbursements.
Who we need:
- You have strong phone and computer skills specifically Microsoft Excel and Word with the ability to quickly learn use of our internal and carrier software
- You enjoy problem solving. If you don t know the answer, you ll dig until you find it. You can analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency.
- You value partnerships. You see the big picture and understand the importance of each team member, both internal and external.
- You re organized and can prioritize. You can handle piles of paperwork without breaking a sweat and take pride in seeing a job through to the end.
- You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When things change, you re up for the challenge and look for the opportunity. You re able to adapt to our ever-changing industry and growing company.
- You pay attention to the details. Anything worth doing, should be done right the first time.
- You are motivated and driven. You look for new challenges and take ownership of the time you spend at KAFL and truly make a difference.
- A Bachelor s degree in a business related field, plus 2 years experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and/or Access and Microsoft Word
Associated topics: business development, case manager, case management, liaison, manage, plan, project, program management, project development, resource development
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...