Loading some great jobs for you...
**Unfortunately at this time, this client is unable to provide Sponsorship to any incoming candidates**
JOB TITLE:Specialist, Sr. Trade Compliance (Logistics Manager - Supply Chain)
Education : BS Business Degree/Business Administration/Supply Chain; 5-7 years of experience in Import/Export Regulations knowledge a plus; experience will be substituted for degree.
Experience : Provide regulatory interpretation and guidance in the following areas: Import/Export Control Classification, Export Documentation, Tariff Classification, Duty Drawback and Recordkeeping Proficient with the Microsoft Office platform Knowledge of U.S. Trade Regulations.
Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills Must be a highly organized, self-managed individual who works independently with minimum supervision and the ability to work in fast paced environment. Ability to analyze technical data.
Competencies: Ability to interact with fellow employees and outside contacts. Ability to plan, organize and set priorities Ability to manage multiple priorities and multiple tasks simultaneously with strong attention to detail. Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Responsibilities: Senior Trade Compliance Specialist will be responsible to ensure all import and export regulations are properly followed. Review and improve trade compliance processes of company. Support all business divisions with trade compliance questions and identify cost savings wherever possible.
1. Manage and maintain USA Trade Compliance Import/Export programs, policies and groups to ensure compliance to all relevant rules and regulations of the region and Olympus Corporate policies;
2. Manage and maintain reports and metrics pertaining to various elements of import/export processes, review import/export data and files for reporting;
3. Assist with strategic projects to improve efficiency, compliance, and cost reduction initiatives;
4. Work with all business divisions to ensure proper HS coding, ECCN numbers, country of origin and other import and export requirements are met;
5. Secure export licenses and import/export rulings whenever necessary;
6. Work with overseas affiliate distributors to ensure proper export compliance process is being followed;
7. Identify training needs, develop and provide training pertaining to import/export requirements and manage relationships with customs brokers and freight forwarders;
8. Ensure our databases are updated with proper information;
9. Perform other related duties as assigned.
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world???s most respected companies???providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100??? companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...