- L3Harris Technologies
- $110,525.00 -170,550.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
415 Old Tappan Rd
Program Financial Associate - Clifton, NJ
JOB ID: SAS-32406
* Responsible for working multiple contracts and contract types.
* Provide internal and customer financial reporting.
* Focus on cost control, achieving financial targets, and driving cash flow.
* Work with program management and the program teams to report the health of assigned programs.
* Develop, communicate, and recommend action plans with program teams to ensure financial targets and program goals are achieved
* Support finance leadership team in analysis of monthly and quarterly program performance.
* Ability to assess and quantify the business risks and opportunities associated with orders, sale, profit and cash.
* Activities could include supporting Ad Hoc requests and reporting as necessary.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, or related field
* 0+ years of Accounting/Finance experience setting up and monitoring cost control systems.
Preferred Additional Skills:
* Experience in accounting procedures and practices.
* Master's Degree in Accounting or Finance
* Knowledge in Finance program interface for proposals, cost control and other financial controls.
* Working knowledge of Cost Accounting Standards.
* Approachable disposition with a demonstrated ability to work well within a team and cross-functionally
* Experience in EVMS and/or Microsoft Project.
* Ability to efficiently use data tools (Excel, Tableau) to convert large datasets into meaningful intelligence to drive business decision making.
This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance in order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship.
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Associated topics: actuarial assistant, actuary, analyst, assistant actuary, associate actuary, director actuary, investment actuary, life actuary, model, risk
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...