- Life Time
- $28,690.00 -42,640.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
415 Old Tappan Rd
Life Time champions a healthy and happy life for its members. As the nation s only Healthy Way of Life brand, Life Time delivers an unmatched athletic resort experience and provides a comprehensive healthy living, healthy aging and healthy entertainment experience that goes well beyond fitness to encompass the entire spectrum of daily life for individuals, couples and families of all ages.In today s hustle and bustle lifestyle, convenience to fast casual food service is appealing. At Life Time, members and guests enjoy delicious food before or after their workout, relaxing poolside or on the go at the service of our LifeCafe Team. As part of our restaurant staff you ll work alongside health-minded teammates in a fun and fast-paced environment, proudly serving our members and guests industry-leading healthy food options. Real Foods. Real Flavors. Really Tasty. Join our LifeCafe Team in any of the following positions and grow your service-oriented career into leadership opportunities. As a Team Member, you are eligible for medical benefits, vacation pay, retirement and discounts on Life Time products and services. All Team Members receive a fully subsidized membership to all Life Time clubs.
The LifeCafe Barista provides high quality customer service. They prepare and serve fresh coffee and espresso beverages. They also maintain a clean and inviting area for members and customers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Executes coffee and espresso drinks to specification of LifeCafe's recipes and of the member's request
- Ensures cleanliness in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- Provides exceptional service to members and customers while answering questions and providing information as needed
- 1 year of experience as a barista/in a coffee shop
- ServeSafe certification with the first 60 days of hire
- CPR/AED certification required within the first 30 days of hire
- Ability to routinely and repetitively bend to lift more than 20 pounds
? Preferred Requirements
- Experience in a restaurant setting
- Latte Art experience ?
Associated topics: alcohol, barback, beverage service, brewtender, club bartender, drink, drink service, mixologist, shots, tequila
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...