Imagine playing a vital role in securing the safety and care of unaccompanied alien children in a warm and supportive environment. You will make a life altering difference by providing a safe and timely reunification for an unaccompanied child and their family or suitable sponsor.
This is an exciting opportunity as you ll be responsible for the overall leadership of the clinical components of agency statewide programming. This role oversees all supervisory functions of the clinical staff and ensures clinical services are consistent with Agency mission, vision and values while implementing statewide clinical programs which provide the best outcomes for youth and families.
Are you looking to make a positive difference in others lives by:
- Demonstrating an eagerness to contribute above and beyond expectations
- Being passionate about leaving things better than when you found them
- Bringing an empathetic desire to help other others
- Supervise and direct the clinical staff, reviewing clinical assessments and reports, including providing supervision hours for Clinicians working towards their LCSW or LMHC
- Coordinate and/or conduct staff training and development, performance evaluations, directing and assigning work
- Provide on-call administrative oversight when necessary
- Systematically monitor clinician results against expectations and implement a corrective action plan when necessary
- Supervise and ensure clinical staff compliance with treatment, required paperwork and system deadlines
If you re a LCSW and have the following background, then we d like to speak to you:
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with children and families required
- 2 + years experience in a managerial/supervisory role preferred
- Must have a valid driver s license and clean driving record. Statewide travel is required approximately 50% for the position.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends as needed
Our client is a child welfare organization with over 100 programs and services throughout New York State, meeting families where they need it most; in their homes and communities. The organization is led by a passionate and ambitious CEO dedicated to child welfare in New York State, and where 97% of the employees believe they are doing what matters. Come join a growing and progressive team with opportunities for career advancement.