- National Grid
- $97,690.00 -156,260.00/year*
330 Winter St
Every day we deliver safe and secure energy to homes, communities, and businesses. We are there when people need us the most. We connect people to the energy they need for the lives they live. The pace of change in society and our industry is accelerating and our expertise and track record puts us in an unparalleled position to shape the sustainable future of our industry.
To be successful we must anticipate the needs of our customers, reducing the cost of energy delivery today and pioneering the flexible energy systems of tomorrow. This requires us to deliver on our promises and always look for new opportunities to grow, both ourselves and our business.
National Grid is one of the largest investor-owned energy companies in the world - covering Massachusetts, New York, Rhode Island and the UK.
We are at the heart of one of the greatest challenges facing our society, delivering clean energy to support our world long into the future. Every day we work with stakeholders to promote the development and implementation of sustainable, innovative and affordable energy solutions.
The Gas Business Enablement project is a major long-term investment in our US gas business to enhance compliance, improve customer service, rate case strategy and performance. This newly created project will be a significant undertaking for the business as we standardize and simplify our operational processes, upgrade the technical systems they run on, build on our compliance programs in a rapidly changing external environment, develop and enhance how we use technology in the field and ensure we have the right talent and resource plans to successfully deliver to our customers.
This role will be responsible for leading a Release Train within the GBE program. The Release Train contains several Agile teams. The RTE will manage the teams priorities, the teams backlog, manage the risks and issues for both platform and cross platform. The RTE will provide input into the program leadership on status and issues/risks.
* Provide business and technical support as it relates to the systems being used by the Gas Business Enablement project
* Work with the business and other stakeholders to assess current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirements
* Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases of the business and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements
* Work with the internal team and consulting partners to define metrics and performance goals.
* Create a knowledge base of application and solution processes, trouble shooting and frequently asked questions
* Taylor technical solutions to business requirements and company best practices
* Manage the Agile process and teams to ensure that the commitments are achieved.
* Plan the Agile ceremonies ? PI planning, PA planning
* Manage the teams through agile craft and JIRA
* Scaled Agile SAFe 4.0 certified
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree preferably in an engineering/analytical discipline or demonstrated experience working in customer focused organization.
* Experience working in a diverse, team environment
* Strong oral and written communication skills to effective interface with end users and technical teams
* An aptitude for strategic thinking and analytical skills
* Ability to build relationships within all levels of the organization
* Drive for continuous development, both personally and as a key team member
This position is one of National Grid's career path roles which provide for promotional opportunities within and across salary bands as you develop and evolve in the position by gaining experience, expertise and acquiring and applying technical skills.
National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise. We foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve. National Grid is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to join the National Grid team.
Associated topics: business, business advisory, business analysis, business analyst, business systems, consultant, crm, customer, information technology consultant, sap
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...