Social Worker - Lvl II (00051298)
Compensation: $51,680.00 - $72,960.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Social Services/Counseling
Elmhurst Hospital Center (EHC) is the major tertiary care provider in the borough of Queens. The hospital is comprised of 545 beds and is a Level I Trauma Center, an Emergency Heart Care Station and a 911 Receiving Hospital. It is the premiere health care organization for key areas such as Surgery, Cardiology, Women's Health, Pediatrics, Rehabilitation Medicine, Renal and Mental Health Services.Job Description
1. Coordinates and conducts quality activities within the department regarding social work
practice on complex issues.
2. Acts as project leader for special studies and research projects. Collects and evaluates data
related to vulnerable client populations. Prepares and presents reports to hospitals or social
work staff related to these service populations.
3. Trains and instructs social work staff in clinical social work techniques. Serves as a
resource and role model for beginning social work staff in various aspects of advanced
social work practice.
4. Formally orients and educates members of other professional disciplines by developing
training curricula and presenting lectures covering workshops, seminars, etc. on social work
concepts and functions.Responsibilities
1. A valid Licensed Master of Social Work (LMSW) license or a Licensed Clinical Social
Work (LCSW) license issued by the New York State Education Department.Vacancy Control Board Number
VCB #: ELM-04082###-####* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...