Commercial Banker II
Compensation: $67,100.00 - $117,970.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Passumpsic Savings Bank is looking for a bright, energetic and highly motivated individual for the Commercial Banker position we have available at our St Johnsbury office.
The right candidate will be responsible for developing, structuring, underwriting and managing commercial loan and deposit relationships that meet established requirements and provide maximum profitability to the Bank at minimum risk.
- Interviews loan applicants and collect and analyzes financial and related data to determine the general credit worthiness of the prospect and the merits of the specific loan request.
- Establishes and negotiates where necessary, terms under which credit will be extended, including the costs or repayment methods and schedule, and collateral requirements.
- Collects and analyzes information that reflects the current credit worthiness of customers and the current merits of existing loans. May obtain information through direct inspection of the applicant's business and/or collateral, review of interim financial reports, personal interview, and other means.
- Monitors loan repayment activities and takes necessary action to collect from past due accounts.
- Advises customers, where possible, concerning business management and financial matters.
- Develops new business by contacting prospects and customers, cross-sell Banks services.
- Develops material for and makes loan presentations to the appropriate loan authority where required.
- Participates in community affairs to increase the Bank's visibility and to enhance new business opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree from four year college or university; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Commercial loan experience preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports, and legal documents
- Ability to effectively present information to management, public groups, and/or a Board of Directors
- Strong organizational and communications skills
With a full line of financial products and services, as well as expert financial advice, we're a proven partner in the prosperity of our communities. We focus on improving the world around us with a sincere commitment to our customer's success.
We are a workplace that highly values the contributions of our people. We believe if we work together, we can accomplish amazing feats for our community. To this end, we recruit bright, energetic and talented people to be members of our team. In return, we offer a dynamic work place that presents opportunities for advancement and learning new skills. We really believe that when our employees succeed, everyone wins.
If you have questions about this position description, please feel free to ask.
Equal Opportunity Employer Member FDIC
Associated topics: banking service, client, collection analyst, counselor, mortgage, mortgage loan, mortgage loan originator, mortgage officer, personal banker i, relationship
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...