- $93,160.00 -60,410.00/year*
330 Winter St
Job TitleAssociate Global Marketing Manager, Industrial & Food R&D Analytics
Location(s)Hopkinton, Shelton, Waltham
The Global Marketing professional for Industrial & Food R&D Analytics develops a robust market-based marketing plan for Informatics' success through concrete and executable plans for each of the the following:
* Promotions (content marketing, marketing mix, messaging, press releases), including (but not limited to) R&D Analytics, Chemoinformatics, Compound Screening, and electronic Notebook offerings
* Pricing (understand guidelines that enable the long-term success of \"on premise\" and cloud/SaaS products)
* Place (determination of direct, value-added reseller and digital marketing channels)
Successful Global Marketing professionals exemplify Commitment to Customers, Action Orientation and Results Focus (near term and multi-year) and demonstrate commitment to Entrepreneurial spirit and Teamwork with the highest standards of Ethics & Integrity.
* Collaborate on and execute the market-based Positioning/Business Plan for Industrial & Food R&D Markets (chemistry-based research in Food & Beverages, Plant-based products, Specialty Chemicals, Material Sciences, and Oil & Gas industries) through systematic assessment of market needs via formal and informal primary and secondary market research
* Collaborate with Marketing to build the marketing plan to support and grow the business by prioritizing target audiences, developing effective messaging and building the content architecture. Work with Portfolio and Global Campaign teams to deliver audience-centric messaging and content for campaigns.
* Identify target accounts within the Industrial & Food industries
* Map out the customer buying process; isolate nuances and specific buying patterns
* Build industry-specific buyer personas, or refine existing buyer personas based on industry knowledge
* Build relevant content for industry inbound and outbound marketing activities and sales enablement activities (e.g. playbooks, case studies, blog posts, sales training materials)
* Understand how pricing impacts the long-term success and investment in the Industrial & Food R&D Analytics Market consistent with product positioning and investment/profitability requirements.
* Monitor industry trends (e.g. industry regulations, technology trends, macroeconomic conditions, business processes, challenges) and terminology and act as an industry subject matter expert
* Ensure all channels receive the appropriate level of training and promotional content to ensure near-term and long-term commercial success
* BS in computer science, informatics, life sciences or similar technical degree required, graduate degree strongly preferred
* 5+ years of relevant marketing experience in analytics software or other similar enterprise software solutions in the food and beverage, specialty chemicals or oil and gas industries
* Demonstrated success formulating and executing software marketing strategies resulting in commercial growth
* Effective cross functional collaboration with strong demonstration of behaviors in Commitment to Customers, Action Orientation and Results Focus (
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with effective presentation
* Some travel (<20%) for conferences, sales meetings and customer meetings
PerkinElmer provides competitive compensation plans / Top notch training and development / Comprehensive benefits package / Paid time off and holidays / generous tuition reimbursement plan / 401(k) with match and immediate vesting / An environment that fosters career growth.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...