Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of eight hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more than 700,000 New Mexicans.
We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future. That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
Type of Opportunity: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Location: Rev Hugh Cooper Admin Center
* Bachelor Degree
* Information Technology
Bachelor s degree in related technical/business area plus 4 years of IT or business experience. 6 years of additional experience can be substituted in lieu of degree. Advanced knowledge of Systems Analysis with focus on customer requirements and concepts of the software development lifecycle
* 3-5 years Business Systems Analyst experience * Healthcare experience * Facets platform experience * SQL knowledge * Testing/QA knowledge a plus * Knowledge of processes and services team supports * Understanding the SDLC and how to manage business requests as they flow through * Good communication skills - both oral and written. Able to communicate effectively and articulate clearly. Good at helping IT and business come together through well written and spoken communication that helps all parties come together and be on the same page * Able to work independently most of the time * Demonstrated skills in developing good relationships with business customers * Firm knowledge of both IT development and healthcare business to bridge the gap between IT and our business customers * Demonstrated knowledge in writing clear, accurate BRD?s that reflect both the customer request and IT implementation * Good at guiding business customers to solutions that truly solve the problem. Able to ask the right questions, interpret customer requests, and guide them with respect and cooperation
Competencies and skills:
* SKILL-Ability to effectively interact with customers to understand their needs and explain data * SKILL-Microsoft Office * Planning and coordinating organizational change * Anticipating & Addressing Customer Needs * Functioning as an Effective Contingent Member * Acquiring & Applying Superior Skills to achieve Quality Outcomes * Functioning as an Effective Team Member * SKILL-Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in person and via telephone with members, employer groups, brokers, physicians, and physician office staff using strong dialogue and customer service competencies. * SKILL-Written communication
Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications. Competent to work at the highest level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment
Benefits are effective day-one (for .45 FTE and above) and include:
* Competitive salaries
* Full medical, dental and vision insurance
* Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
* Free wellness programs
* Paid time off (PTO)
* Retirement plans, including matching employer contributions
* Continuing education and career development opportunities
* Life insurance and short/long term disability programs
About New Mexico
New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and experiences that make this state great.
Cities in New Mexico are continually ranked among the nation's best places to work and live by Forbes magazine, Kiplinger's Personal Finance, and other corporate and government relocation managers like Worldwide ERC.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore, and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.