- $24,910.00 -32,470.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
2242 Bauer Rd
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Cook Position Summary:
Under the direction of the Culinary Director, primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, Assisting the Culinary Director in the overall functioning of the dietary department.
Primary Responsibilities for Prep Cook:
- Ensure the highest quality of customer service is available for our residents.
- Assists the Culinary Director with proper orientation and training of new staff.
- Verifying staff are in proper uniforms daily.
- Responsible for knowing all information in the employee-handbook.
- Responsible for maintaining proper/hygienic food handling techniques and the overall sanitation requirements of a food service area and the personnel.
- Responsible for walking through the dining room during meals communicating with residents regarding satisfaction.
- Responsible for setting up food and supplies for special events in coordination with the building Executive Director and Lifestyle Director.
- Responsible for maintaining sanitary conditions in dining room areas.
- Responsible for overseeing the proper use of all dietary equipment.
- Responsible for carrying out any emergency procedures required during shift.
- Notes and reports areas or articles in need of repair.
- Engage in prospective resident visits.
- Maintain regulatory compliance where applicable.
- Other duties as assigned by Culinary Director or Executive Director.
- All Assistant Cooks must obtain and maintain a Serve Safe Certification.
Associated topics: cocinera, cocinero, cocinero de la parrilla, commercial kitchen, cook, dinner, food prep, lunch, prep, prep cook
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.