SAGE Dining Services is seeking a full-time, motivated Dishwasher/Prep Cook at
a private day school in San Antonio, TX!
Check out this video about what we do:
- Monday-Thursday, 3:00PM-7:30PM
- Saturday and Sunday, 8:00AM-7:30PM
- Holidays off and some paid holidays!
What you get:
- Daily training
- Free lunch
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career growth opportunities (we love to promote from within)
What you'll do:
- Maintain a clean and sanitary kitchen.
- Wash pots, pans, utensils and cookware for meal periods.
- Sweep, mop floors, and keep workspace clean & organized.
- Some food prep and putting away stock may be required.
- Follow all food safety & sanitation guidelines.
- Work in a great team environment!
What you need:
- Reliability and flexibility
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift heavy objects and stand for long periods of time
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: appetizer, baker, banquet, cafeteria, cocinero de la parrilla, complimentary, food prep, grill, line cook, prep cook