- sunrise systems
- $97,690.00 -156,260.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
330 Winter St
Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Sr. Trade Compliance Specialist in Waltham MA with one of our top client.
Job Title: Sr. Trade Compliance Specialist
Job Id: 19-08703
Location: Waltham MA, 02453
Duration: 6 months
PositionType: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
- Senior Trade Compliance Specialist will be responsible to ensure all import and export regulations are properly followed.
- Review and improve trade compliance processes of company.
- Support all business divisions with trade compliance questions and identify cost savings wherever possible.
- Manage and maintain USA Trade Compliance (Import/Export) programs, policies and groups to ensure compliance to all relevant rules and regulations of the region and Client Corporate policies;
- Manage and maintain reports and metrics pertaining to various elements of import/export processes, review import/export data and files for reporting;
- Assist with strategic projects to improve efficiency, compliance, and cost reduction initiatives;
- Work with all business divisions to ensure proper HS coding, ECCN numbers, country of origin and other import and export requirements are met;
- Secure export licenses and import/export rulings whenever necessary;
- Work with overseas affiliate distributors to ensure proper export compliance process is being followed;
- Identify training needs, develop and provide training pertaining to import/export requirements and manage relationships with customs brokers and freight forwarders;
- Ensure our databases are updated with proper information;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- BS Business Degree/Business Administration/Supply Chain;
- 5-7 years of experience in Import/Export Regulations knowledge a plus; experience will be substituted for degree.
- Provide regulatory interpretation and guidance in the following areas: Import/Export Control Classification, Export Documentation, Tariff Classification, Duty Drawback and Recordkeeping
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office platform
- Knowledge of U.S. Trade Regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a highly organized, self-managed individual who works independently with minimum supervision and the ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Ability to analyze technical data.Competencies
- Ability to interact with fellow employees and outside contacts.
- Ability to plan, organize and set priorities
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and multiple tasks simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Desk: (732) ###-#### - Email: ...@sunrisesys.com
Direct: (732) ### #### - ...@sunrisesys.com
Associated topics: bi, business systems analyst, financial analytic, investment analytics, investment fund, law, legal, monitor, refine, refinement
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...