Our client is currently seeking a AI Chatbot Conversation Designer
Title: AI Chatbot Conversation Designer
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 12 Months
Industry: Banking & Financial services
- We are transforming the thinking around customer conversations and the means technology gives us to communicate whenever, wherever and as in depth as we want.
- As part of Client Retail Services Business Process Optimization team, we are seeking a talented and imaginative individual who is passionate about creating best in class digital experiences to join the Digital Self Service team as an AI Chatbot Conversation Designer.
- Client Retail Services is one of North America's largest providers of private label and co-brand credit cards for retailers, serving 86 million accounts for iconic brands.
- We are in a multi-year transformative journey to reinvigorate and enable our Digital Self Service offerings to match consumer expectations and evolving needs.
- The future of banking is all about context and by rethinking existing customer interactions and redesigning integration mechanisms; a new higher levels of customer engagements can be unlocked for greater value and brand loyalty.
- Successful candidates will be strategic thought-leaders and thrive in using creative, design thinking and continuous agile delivery approaches to solve complex customer challenges in a rapidly and constantly changing business environment.
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Lead designer to create consumer-facing Chat bots and Virtual Assistants (COVA) that are channel-customized across Chat, Messaging, SMS, IVR, etc., contextual, optimized and personalized.
- Translate customer needs into UX/UI that COVA s ability to deliver personalized and contextual information in real-time
- Liaison between AI/ML Product team, legal, compliance, etc. to ensure COVA delivers intelligent and intuitive conversations for ease of customer understanding while meeting legal / regulatory compliance requirements.
- Spearhead copywriting of new language, rewriting existing language (i.e. FAQ, SOPs), creative conception, and overall content library management.
- Develop mockups, flows, redlining and all other creative proto-typing related items.
- Work closely with IT / Digital development, testing, and vendor partners to assess use cases - including the context, the topics, and the types of questions and implement the intents that define the conversation interaction - along with the associated utterances , entities , business rules, and so forth.