Note: This is a 12 hour rotating shift. Hours will be 6:00am - 6:30pm, working 3 days one week and 4 days one week, with alternating every other weekend.
The Line Runner is responsible for ensuring the efficiency of the operation of an assigned packaging line. The packaging line is a complete system that handles an empty container right through to the finished product ready for the end consumer.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strictly adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of products
- Ensuring that the packaging line is set-up and runs productively and effectively
- Completes appropriate paperwork
- Runs the various packaging line equipment
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Prior manufacturing or packaging experience preferred
- Military experience a plus
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Basic mathematical skills
- Must be able to respond to verbal and written instructions
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a packaging environment
Associated topics: ayudante de mesero, bus boy, bus person, busboy, busser runner, clear dirty, fill water, food delivery, food runner, limpia mesas