- UDR Inc.
- $40,080.00 -60,410.00/year*
Customer Service/Call Center
330 Winter St
Resident Services Manager - Every day is an opportunity for you to be build a sense of community and rally your team to achieve the community's resident retention and customer service goals. #WRK4UDR
UDR, Inc. and its affiliated companies are seeking a Resident Services Manager to join our team at Currents on the Charles, our apartment community (200 homes) located in Waltham, MA.
* Minimum three years' experience in property management or related business operations.
* Minimum two years' supervisory/management experience is required.
* Minimum two years' experience in event planning, marketing, public relations and website management is required.
* Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to network and build productive business relationships.
* Strong organizational, presentation and communication skills, with high professionalism.
* Proficient with MS Office and Outlook with competent general computer skills.
* Weekends required.
Essential Job Functions:
As a Resident Services Manager, you are responsible for replying to resident service issues and following them to resolution as well as tracking and following up on service and move in satisfaction. You oversee Net Promoter Score (NPS) metrics as a management tool to gauge the loyalty of the community's customer relationships and communicate resident feedback with the Service Team members. You collaborate with the team to identify and implement strategies to improve the quality of service. You broaden social networking to benefit rebranding and improve the community image. You build and mentor a team dedicated to fostering an on-going positive relationship with residents and you deliver exceptional customer service. You plan, promote and produce resident events and activities from charity donations and food drives to holiday celebrations, ensuring residents find value outside the walls of their apartment home. You network and build productive business relationships with top vendors, including dining, entertainment and transportation.
Career Development and Advancement: We offer ongoing education opportunities to support the skillset development of our employees. We have a proven culture of supporting the development and advancement of our employees' individual career goals and are proud to announce the promotion of 242 employees in 2018, that's an average of 20 associates promoted per month! We believe our employees are the organization's most valuable asset. #WRK4UDR
Exceptional Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefit package and discounts to live in our premier communities!
UDR, Inc., an S&P500 company, is one of the nation's largest owners and managers of residential apartment communities with a mission of offering remarkable apartment homes in the most desirable locations throughout the United States. Share your expertise, skill and commitment to excellence with us, and be a part of UDR's team. #WRK4UDR
EEO / ADA
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
Copyright ? 2000-2010 UDR, Inc. All rights reserved. Equal Housing Opportunity Provider.
Site Map - Privacy Statement and Terms
Associated topics: call center manager, director, expertise, lead, leadership, monitor, operations, operations manager, review, team manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...