- $93,820.00 -174,440.00/year*
330 Winter St
Our client in Waltham, Ma, a CPA firm has an outstanding opportunity for a positive, organized individual to provide assistance to the Tax and Audit departments. Qualified candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office products with strong written and verbal communication skills to provide quality client service. They must have the ability to learn and use industry specific software as needed. The ideal candidate must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize work with a strong attention to detail, as well as be able to take direction from various individuals. Some experience or interest in the tax and accounting fields is preferred with knowledge of CCH software a plus. Flexibility to work overtime from February through April 15th is required.
- Process and assemble tax returns and financial statements
- Maintain Client Database
- Assist with Engagement Letter Process
- Backup to receptionist
- Assist clients with encryption data retrieval
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
This is a permanent position with a salary around $60K!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...