Prepares and processes mortgage loan records, files and correspondence from application through approval. Assures compliance with bank, regulatory and investor guidelines and customer service standards. Communicates with customers, internal staff, brokers, counsel, title companies, etc. to respond to inquiries, resolve problems and obtain all necessary documentation required for the file.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Three or more years of experience in loan processing and closing activities
* Well-developed ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
* Thorough knowledge of loan processing and closing policies, procedures, documents, underwriting requirements, governmental and agency requirements, terminology, and automated processing systems
* Thorough knowledge of credit policies and approval processes
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
Associated topics: collections officer, document, mortgage, mortgage clerk, mortgage interviewer, mortgage process, mortgage processor, process, verify, verification
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.