- $40,600.00 -63,670.00/year*
330 Winter St
As a Residential Counselor, you will provide direct support to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a high intensity residential program. In your role you will work together with the people we serve, their families, friends, employers, and other support staff to transform their lives by either building independence skills or increasing each person's quality of life.
Residential Counselors have a range of duties include administrating medication under the Medication Administration Plan (MAP), implementing treatment plans, and assisting people with activities of daily living, such as household chores and cooking. You also strengthen residents' connection to their community by providing transportation on outings such as shopping and doctor's appointments.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
* A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
* Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
* Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Generous Vacation, Holiday, Personal and Sick Time Benefits
* Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
* Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
* $500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
* Other generous benefits and perks!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that \"transforms lives\" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at www.vinfen.org/careers.
My Vinfen. My Community. My Job.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: mental health, behavioral health, developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, ABI, acquired brain injury, care worker, care giver, social services, counseling, social work, group home, DSP, DDS, Direct Care, home health aide, HHA, psychology, mental health, disability, developmental disabilities, rehabilitative, outreach services, human services, nonprofit, autism, crisis, trauma, advocacy, recovery.
* A bachelor's degree in a Human Services related field is preferred. High school diploma or GED required.
* Experience working with people with developmental disabilities and/or acquired brain injury strongly preferred.
* Strong time management and writing skills.
* All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and have a current, valid, US drivers' license for at least one year.
* All applicants must be able t
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...