Why is Walmart America's leading grocery store? Our customers tell us one of the biggest reasons is our hard-working and happy-to-help fresh food associates. Join our produce team and you won't just keep shelves stocked, you will make important decisions about the quality of fruit and vegetables our customers eat and feed to their families. Work in our deli and you'll be on the front-lines of customer service--your smile can make the difference between a good shopping experience and a great one. You won't just bake bread in our bakery--you'll help a family have a great meal. You won't just decorate cakes--you'll help customers celebrate. No matter which fresh food area you work in, there are similarities in all departments. These include detailed cleaning of the shelves and department, checking and maintaining temperature control, verifying dates, and disposing of lesser quality food products. If you have a passion or experience with fresh food, this is the job for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Ensure high quality products are available in produce, deli, bakery, dairy, meat, and other departments * Pack ready-to-sell products in proper containers and stock displays * Prepare and serve ready-to-eat food * Assist customers in ordering cakes, fulfilling deli orders, or finding the right produce * Keep area clean, sanitized, and customer-ready
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
* Multiple health plan options * Vision & dental plans for you & dependents * Associate discounts in-store and online * Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more * Education assistance for Associate and dependents
Frequently asked questions
* On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
* Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
* How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
* What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles? * Internet Explorer 8.0+ * Firefox 4.0+ * Safari 4.0+ * Chrome 12+
See All FAQs
Recently viewed jobs
Associated topics: clean, cleanliness, cookware, limpieza de cocina, plates, service assistant, stewarding, stock, utensils, washer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.