SPREAD YOUR WINGS WITH WING STOP!
We're not in the wing business. We're in the flavor business. It's been our mission to serve the world flavor since we first opened shop in '94, and we're just getting started. Wingstop is the destination when you crave fresh never faked wings, hand-cut seasoned fries and any of our famous sides. For people who demand flavor in everything they do, there's only Wingstop - because it's more than a meal, it's a flavor experience.
We are hiring for all positions:
COOK/PREP PRIMARY DUTIES may include but not limited to:
- -Quickly scan and comprehend the order tickets and abbreviations.
- -Use good judgment to know when Wings are perfectly done (timers and basket positions).
- -Filter and freshen the fryer shortening daily.
- -Practice safe, clean, & sanitary cooking procedures in accordance with Wingstop Restauants, Inc., and local & state health regulations.
- -Sauce and garnish the Bone-in Wings, Boneless Wings and Strips.
- -Prepare all side items such as fries.
- -Properly package the wings into the final container.
- -Provide a nice presentation of wings in the packaging.
- -Know, thoroughly understand and execute ongoing cleaning procedures for their position and shift.
- -Assist in unloading delivery boxes. Must be able to lift 60 lbs.
- -Assist in keeping kitchen clean throughout the shift.
- -Clean as you go, during down times, when requested by manager on duty, and/or closing times.
- -Assist other employees as needed.
- -Ensure that each guest has a positive, long lasting impression of the Wingstop experience.
CASHIER PRIMARY DUTIES may include but not limited to:
- Ensure that each guest has a positive, long lasting impression of the Wingstop experience
- Ensure that safe handling procedures are followed at all times
- Immediately notify the Manager on Duty of all safety, sanitation or employee issues
- Up-to-date knowledge of all product and procedural changes
- Direct all guest complaints to the Manager on Duty
- Open and/or close the Restaurant
- Assist all other positions when necessary
- Greet all guests in a timely manner (3-5 seconds)
- Handle all orders and inquires
- Properly ring in all sales through the POS/register system
- Ask for add-on sales
- Collect payment
- Follow safe and proper cash handling procedures
- Resolve low level guest issues with efficiency and a good attitude
- Keep the counter clean and stocked
- Clean the tables, chairs, doors, windows and dining room floor
- Maintain front trash can; clean exterior and empty trash cans
- Maintain bathrooms; clean and stock
- Restock front beverage cooler
- Assist kitchen staff
- Cross train in other positions and fuctions of restaurant
- Ability to thoroughly understand and follow instructions in how to properly and safely use chemical cleaning products
- Ability to work independently or minimum supervision
- Complete any other task when asked by a supervisor or manager
- Brings issues or concerns to the attention of the supervisor; is willing to ask for help.
- Identifies and introduces new ideas and solutions to create efficiency in the operation.
- Represents the brand and department in a professional and polished manner at all times.
**This Wing Stop location is a franchisee of Wing Stop Restaurants, Inc.**